Hillsborough Shuffleboard Table
The Hillsborough Shuffleboard Table is one of the finest shuffleboard tables made today, with traditionally styled pedestals for support. Available in 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, and 18′ sizes to fit your room.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
Available Sizes: 9 ft, 12 ft, 14 ft, 16 ft, 18 ft
9′ = L: 108″; W: 32″; H: 32″
12′ = L: 144″; W: 32″; H: 32″
14′ = L: 168″; W: 32″; H: 32″
16′ = L: 192″; W: 32″; H: 32″
18′ = L: 216″; W: 32″; H: 32″
Pictured in Driftwood Maple finish.