Meucci FR-3 Cue
- Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. The shaft collar is black high impact plastic with nickel silver rings with synthetic mother-of-pearl and green veneer stitches. Brass insert in pin.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: Black high impact plastic collar with nickel silver rings with synthetic mother-of-pearl and green veneer stitches. There are black and green veneers outlining the four ebony points in this cue's gray stained birds eye maple.
- Wrap: Urethane coated white Irish Linen.
- Sleeve: Black with matching ring.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.